The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 (HSWA) is enforced in different industries to different degrees, based on legislation developed for the percieved risks in that industry. All employers and site owners have a responsibility under the HSWA to ensure that their employees and members of the general public do not come under any harm from their operations or facilities.
JLNC Ltd have a variety of experience applying the basic principles of 'reducing risk, protecting people' from the HSWA to detailed studies within three major industries; the nuclear, construction, and marine industries.
In the future, JLNC Ltd hope to expand into other sectors and apply their experience of design, management and operational safety into the Rail, Defence, Aerospace, Oil and Gas, and Pharmaceutical industries.
Consultants at JLNC Ltd can provide the following services:
- Safety Case Management at the following levels:
- Preliminary Safety Report (PSR)
- Pre-Construction/Commencement Safety Report (PCSR)
- Pre-Inactive Safety Report (PICSR)
- Pre-Active Safety Report (PACSR)
- Pre-Operational Safety Report (POSR)
- Plant Safety Case (PSC)
- HAZID Chair / Secretary (HAZOP / HAZCON / SWIFT)
- Hazard Analysis
- External Events/Hazards Assessment (inc. Seismic)
- Internal Hazards Assessment
- Consequence Analysis
- Design Basis Accident Analysis (DBAA)
- DBAA-based Basket Methodology
- Probabilistic Safety Assessment (PSA)
- Fault/Event Tree Assessment
- Hydrogen and Explosive Atmosphere Assessment
- Chemotoxic Assessment
- Low Consequence Methodology
- ALARP Justifications
- Periodic Reviews of Safety
- Shielding Assessment
- Dose Assessment
- Classification of Areas Assessment
Contact details and our current office location and availability can be found on the contact link.